SPONSOR LEVEL is an acknowledgement of support from organizations and businesses who are not recognized as “Independent Dealers” and therefore do not qualify for membership according to the IEDA organizational by-laws. This level is designed specifically for OEM Dealers, auction companies and industry specific organizations who have a proven record of making ethical business decisions.
Participation in the Sponsor Affiliate program is $5000, renewed annually.
- Auction companies
- OEM Dealers – “OEM Dealer” is defined as any company who is a main line dealer of CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Case or John Deere
- Industry organizations
- Permission to use designated “IEDA Sponsor” logo
- IEDA Member List with member contact information: Company name, contact names, email addresses, office/cell numbers, addresses, website
- Half page listing highlighting your company under the “Sponsors” tab in the 2019 IEDA Dealer Directory (Directory is printed/spiral bound for 600, and also found online)
- Banner ad on IEDAGROUP.com homepage for a period of 6 months
- Quarter page ad in Orlando Annual Meeting program booklet
- Quarter page ad in quarterly edition of “The Independent” newsletter – 4 total
- Poster and/or banner signage with your company logo at all IEDA events (Includes Annual Meeting, Mid-Year Meeting, UPN Convention, Sporting events, Meet & Greets and all networking events throughout the year)
- Dedicated “Sponsor” page including Sponsor logos in IEDA Annual Dealer Directory
- LINKS – Dedicated page on IEDAGROUP.com with company logos, links to your company homepage and profile description
- Verbal recognition at opening and close of the IEDA Annual Meeting & Vendor Expo
- Quarterly logo exposure in the “Sponsor” section of “The Independent” newsletter
- IEDA Annual Golf Tournament – Company signage on three holes
- Eligible to be invited as an IEDA guest blogger or panel speaker
- Eligible to share content on IEDA social channels; Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (Content is to be non-advertising in nature)
- Sponsors are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors
- Sponsors are permitted to attend the Annual Vendor Expo, but are not permitted to attend the Annual Meeting or participate in the Vendor Expo as an exhibitor
- Sponsors do not have voting rights
- Sponsors are not permitted to use the IEDA logo, the IEDA Proud Member logo or the IEDAUSED.com logo for promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials. This includes use on web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
- Sponsors are permitted to use the IEDA “Sponsor” logo only