The Independent Equipment Dealers Association is a non-profit trade association promoting participation, professionalism and advancement in the independent distribution of heavy equipment. The IEDA focuses its efforts on providing discounts, marketing, advertising, education and networking opportunities to members that will result in increased sales for member companies. Members of the IEDA are committed to displaying leadership in the industry by making ethical decisions and sound judgement, by making accurate claims to customers and by utilizing the products and services offered to them by Associate Members. The IEDA was established in 2002 and has become a unified and powerful voice within the industry.
- We embrace the highest ethical standards.
- We are business professionals who support other professionals.
- We recognize the value of free enterprise.
- We invest in and serve the industry with a passion and strive for excellence and innovations in everything we do.
- We are international in scope.